Ethical Hacking Essentials is an introductory cybersecurity course that prepares students to begin their career in cybersecurity by teaching ethical hacking and penetration testing fundamentals. This course will introduce students to cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, and attack vectors such as web applications, wireless, mobile, IoT, network-level attacks, and countermeasures.
Students will learn what to expect in the field of ethical hacking and with 29 labs, this active learning course ensures that students receive the hands-on, practical experience to give them the skills necessary for a future in cybersecurity.
*Unlimited* includes the following:
- On Demand Instructor-led Training Videos
- Official E-Courseware
- Online CyberQ Labs
- Certification Exam
- Certificate of Completion
- Live Instructor-led Training (in-person or online)*
- Unlimited Additional Certification Courses Included
- CodeRed Continuing Education Video Subscription